- Actively manage and develop the German commercial team and support achievement of the company’s management objectives.
- Responsible for the management of financial performance – generates revenue, margin, and growth targets as defined in the approved business plans and annual budget.
- Develops, executes, and updates multi-year business plans, which define the business strategy, focus areas, growth expectations, and operational and investment plans.
- Align with the VP GLOBAL and with the VP EMEA of Sales and Marketing on strategy goals and objectives
- Plans, integrates, and markets group capabilities and services as they relate to client needs and interests; establishes and maintains contacts with key clients, manages long-term client relationships to maximize the business potential and client out
- Monitors and allocates resource expenditures including percent of time on project for staff, capital equipment and footprint, marketing, and internal research and development budget.
- Develops research/technology agenda as appropriate to build new technical capability; develops workforce plan and manages to assure employee/manager skills, mix, and size are appropriate to the business and budget.
- Drive a collaborative culture to ensure teams are mobilized effectively to meet strategic business goals together as one team.
- Bachelor`s Degree in science or economics from an accredited college or university; Ph.D. or Masters`s degree preferred
- Requires 10-15 years of progressive management experience in life sciences, medical technologies or healthcare in general. Individual will need to have broad understanding of IVD (POCT) industry.
- Knowledge of business and management principles in strategic planning, resource allocation, program management, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to manage P&L. Develop leaders, build and develop teams, strengthen organizational capability, establish a winning culture.
- Collaborative team player able to develop meaningful and effective working relationships with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong financial, analytical, and documentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines within a team environment with demonstrated success with meeting project deliverables and implementing complex and large-scale initiatives.
Sind Sie interessiert? Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online-Bewerbung. Ein Gespräch mit dem Mandanten erfolgt erst, wenn wir gemeinsam Ihre Ziele und Wünsche definiert haben.